Preparation for ARAMCO Evaluation
The most interesting of Preparation for ARAMCO Evaluation.
All Officers new to Saudi Aramco marine areas must complete a minimum of a two weeks familiarization on-board the vessel following with their evaluation. Deck Officers (i.e. Captains, Chief Mates and 2nd Mates) must be evaluated by Quality Assurance & Compliance Unit (QACU) for competency to ensure that they are knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Understanding international maritime regulations.
- Familiarity with ARAMCO's specific regulations and requirements
- Emergency response protocols and drills. Emergency Response Plan and Incident Reporting
- Knowledge and use of bridge equipment including radars, GPS, AIS, GMDSS
- Navigational skills, passage planning, navigational chart work
- UKC calculation, use of tide tables, current set and drift calculation
- Dynamic Positioning (DP) Procedures
- Knowledge, proper operation and maintenance of safety equipment.
- Routine inspections and maintenance of critical systems and equipment.
This course will give you a comprehensive guidance for preparation for an ARAMCO evaluation and covers a wide range of topics to ensure that you meet the Company's stringent standards and requirements.