Understanding Grain Stability on Ships
This course is a theoretical base and an example of practical calculations of grain stability that are necessary for loading grain cargo in bulk. Based on the real experience of calculations and inspections that are done daily.
Our task is to make you feel more confident in the practical skills of correct stability calculation, in the most simple and understandable way.
We have packed many years of experience into one short course that you can take at your convenience and apply the gained knowledge in job or promotion interviews and in practice.
- Explanations on the theory of calculations
- Most common mistakes done by crew
- An example of step-by-step calculations
Who is the course for?
- For those who want to become a Chief Mate
- Those who already work in a position but are not completely sure in their knowledge or skills
- Captains who want to refresh their knowledge
- Ship operators that want to make an assessment of upcoming voyage