Witness the First Cargo Plan in Action
This course is an example of calculations of a ship’s pre-stowage plan. Based on real experience of calculations. So it really might become your First Cargo Plan.
Our task is to make you feel more confident in the practical skills of correct calculation, in the most simple and understandable way.
We have packed many years of experience into one short course that you can take at your convenience and apply the knowledge gained in interviews and practice.
- Loading software overview, first cargo plan
- cargo intake, loading of the heavy cargo (iron ore example)
- Loading plan, sequence
Who is the course for?
- For those who want to become a Chief Mate
- Those who already work in a position but are not completely sure in their knowledge or skills
- Captains who want to refresh their knowledge
- Ship operators that want to make an assessment of upcoming voyage
Author: Serhii Zhuran
– Staff Surveyor in one of the leading marine surveying companies
– ex-Chief Mate on bulk and container carriers